Monday 21 July 2008

A message to both my readers

I must say it's really nice to think of people reading this when I write it - and I have found from the comments, and from what Jan tells me that people are, which is a real pleasure! It makes it much easier to write if I can think of people who are reading it. And also, in those moments when I'm lying on my back on a rock in a rainstorm, for example, I don't feel alone in the world (as far as humans go: Bonnie is always happy to breathe tripe-breath on me). So, Jo, Caroline and Alan from Leeds, Jo, Jan, and Veronica in London, Robert in Burnley, Farmer Dave in Cornwall...and I know there are a lot of other people who read it now and again. If you're reading, why not let me know you are? Then I can add you to my mental list...I am assuming of course that the Information Designers at The Brand Union are riveted, perhaps to the extent that reading Judy's blog has its own job number.... ;-

4 comments:

Richard® said...

Hello.

I am reading this. I have you on an RSS feed and everything...

Went camping last week actually. I nearly collected all the caravan and tent names for you. My favourite was "Conqueror"

You can read me too at www.holster.co.uk should you wish.

®

Unknown said...

Absolutely – 141225. Although please be aware that there's a whole lot more than that... I'll send over the spreadsheet later, but here's a taster:
- 141226 Emptying chemical loo
- 141227 Making Coffee
- 141228 Making tea (takes longer, different job name)
- 141229 Walking
- 141230 Sitting down
- 141231 Crouching (?) ...

Unknown said...

Hi Judy

love your blog and really admire you for touring through Scotland! Many greetings from sunny Germany
Kerstin

Judy Delin said...

Yay! Kerstin, Richard, and Andrew! I can supply a whole lot more activities that need a number: sunbathing, staring at sunsets, and midge defence work...and, of course, pitching ;-) Kerstin, one of the guys in a band called Four Men and a Dog from Ireland who were on at HebCeltFest really reminded me of Simon Thorp - he's called Kevin Doherty. Google the band to see! I am very impressed with Richard's RSS feed. I am not putting all the pics up on Flickr any more Richard because it takes ages and they seem to have fixed the upload probs with Blogger, so I can upload straight from laptop now. I have photographed a couple of faces for you - found in rock formations at Strid Wood in Yorkshire. One of them looks like a pony rather than a person - does that count?